Technology and Production
- Technology and Production
Raw Materials, Machinery,
We use Stoll computerized knitting machines from 2,5.2 up to 7.2 and 12 gauges.
Our machinery can be adapted to each product, allowing us to work with different types of yarns: wool, cotton, blends and other fancy yarns.
We can create different types of knitting structures like: jerseys, ribs, all-needles or no-needle structures, lace patterns, cables, waves, jacquards, intarsia, fully fashion, and more.
The sewing lines are composed of:
- Linking machines (Kett) in various gauges
- Simple sewing machines
- Special sewing machines: 2-needle / with and without automatic cutting triplock / overlock / 4- and 5-thread cover seams / flatlock machines
- Bar-tack machines
- Automatic buttons-applying machines
- Button-hole sewing machines
- Elastic applying machines
The knitting department is made up of:
- Stoll computerized flat knitting machines in the 7.2, 10, 7, 5 and 2,5.2 gauges
- Band machines
- Bobbin winding machines
The finishing sector facilities:
- Inter- and final- phase pressing tables and pressing machines
- Automated washing machines
The cutting department is made up of:
- Fixed Bandzig cutting machine
- Mobile Kuris cutting machine
We conduct quality inspections during and at the end of the production process.
Process & Quality
From the moment we receive a customer request we develop the patterns, offering a range of choices in yarns and accessories, before proceeding to prepare a sample. Once we receive final approval of the sample by the customer we begin production.
After each item has undergone strict quality control, and we have checked everything down to the smallest detail, it enters the finishing stages where we use washing machines and dryers, as well as pressing and steaming tables, as needed.
Packaging and Shipping
We prepare the garments for shipment according to customer preferences and requests as far as:
- Private Labeling
- Shipping by Land, Air, and Sea
Quality and Certifications
- Quality Management: ISO 9001: 2001
- Health and Safety: OHSAS 18001: 2008
- Energy Efficiency:
We underwent an energy audit in 2014 as part of the European project SESEC (Sustainable Energy Saving European Clothing Industry), which resulted in the reduction of energy consumption at the plant.
DATSA TEXTIL is audited by internationally renowned companies, which are also our customers: Arcadia, Tesco, Marks & Spencer.
This post is also available in: